Buttons not responding to actions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons not responding to actions

Hello my name is Daniel, I have been using your products for quite some time and I really like them. I bought a Picadillo-35T some months ago and now I'm trying to put it to work. I have experience with Visi Genie and uLCD-32PTU so that wasn't a problem for me. I created a project there, put it in the SD card and them move to UECIDE. Started out with gciTest as a reference and move forward.

What I want for now is really simple, I want to press a user button from Visi Genie and change a form (page) in the display, so far I haven't been able to do it. In fact I compiled my code for a uLCD-32PTU and was able to use the buttons with no problem. Also every demo runs on Picadillo as expected, so Picadillo is fine. Maybe I need to do something with the button or the screen to be able to do this? I'm attaching my code in case someone can help me.

Thank you so much!

Daniel Montero
    Attached Files

Any chance you can attach your UI.* files as well? Maybe pop them in a .ZIP file?

Also you shouldn't use page 0. Page 0 is a special page number - a widget on that page will show on all pages. It allows you to have some static widgets that are always there and at the same time other widgets that change when you change pages. Great for widgets that flip between pages - just increment of decrement the current page from them

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. I made the chages and still won't work. I have attached all my files.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X