Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphing ECG

Hello,

I am trying to put together a mini ECG device that takes the signal from some filters/amplifiers and injects it to the 4Duino-24 for processing with the Atmel processor and to graph the signal on the display.

So far I used the Visi-genie and configured the screen of the 4Duino to show a scale, background and scope through the adapter that connects directly to the Picasso and using the GTX tool I was able to make the screen show me some graphs.

I know that Visi-genie is not available directly for the 4Duino but can I use it to configure the screen and then send some serial data (through some jumper or code) from the Atmel to the Picasso for it to directly graph it as if i was using the gtx tool? If so, how should I do it?

If not, is there any example on how to see a live signal on the 4Duino's screen as if using the scope in Visi-genie but obtaining the values from the Atmel ?

Thank you!!!

Gaspar

Hello Gaspar,

Welcome to the forum.

It is possible to do on the 4Duino. I have never tried it myself but this forum post should help. Read on from post 7

http://forum.4dsystems.com.au/forum/...ieeventhandler

I hope this helps.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Working...
    X