Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop-down menu

Hi,

I want to had a drop-down menu to my projet (same as show in this video : https://youtu.be/w1PCTq9H3Dw)

Is it possible to have a project exemple ?

Regards,

Good day,

That video presents a ViSi-Genie Magic project with Smart Widgets.

I extracted the Form that includes the Dropdown menu (Smart Gauge) from the project shown in the video. That also includes the Magic Events and Magic Code used for this application. Please see attached file.

Users should at least have some relevant experience with 4DGL when using Smart Widgets in unusual ways like this one.

Hopefully, the attached project example helps.

Best Regards,
    Attached Files
    Juniel Cruz

Comment

Originally posted by Juniel Cruz View Post
      Good day,

That video presents a ViSi-Genie Magic project with Smart Widgets.

I extracted the Form that includes the Dropdown menu (Smart Gauge) from the project shown in the video. That also includes the Magic Events and Magic Code used for this application. Please see attached file.

Users should at least have some relevant experience with 4DGL when using Smart Widgets in unusual ways like this one.

Hopefully, the attached project example helps.

Best Regards,
      Hello,

Could you explain how you did that transparency style in dropdown menu? I have a project what a host communicating by Serial with 50DCT DISPLAY.

And, How you expand and reduce the menu without clear all window?

And how you update the gauge with it over the dropdown menu? I can see it by transparency.

Comment

Hello,

The way the gauge with drop down menu is consructed is 8 images to cover all possible steps of the Drop down menu for each movement of the gauge. If you look at layer 1, you will notice the Min/Max values of 0 and 7, so at gauge postition zero on layer 1 the eight images are shown 1 after the other on top of the gauge. The drop down images may have been created with transparency in the paint package used to create them as the Alpha setting on Layer 1 is at 255. adjusting the alpha is a way of creating transpancy but wasn't used in this example as the transparency would affect the text in the dropdown box.

I hope this helps

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Working...
        X