Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connector Specs

Hi

Can you give me an example part number for the 16 way connectors on the motg modules ? and whats with the 3d pfd's ?
    Can I get the modules as step files so I can import them into my 3d cad.

Garry

Hi Garry

The Part number I will try and find a mainstream version for you, tomorrow.
    The MOTG is typically designed to attach to our MOTG-AC boards or the Breadtooth. Are you wanting to connect this to something else?
    The 3D PDF's are just simple 3D views you can rotate if you open them in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
    We have not generated 3D CAD models, but I have requested this to be done and added to the website.

Regards
    James

Comment

Thanks James.

I've been asked by a customer for the possibilty of adding wifi to an existing machine. and another for both wifi and audio ( mp3 ) for a vending application.
      As we design our own pcb's I had in mind to add suitable connectors/connections to the newest board versions.

The main display we are using currently is the gen4 43 dct ,connected with the ribbon cable to a dedicated controller and IO I would prefer to cut out the ac boards and connect directly as an when required.

Its the 16 way header I could do with a part number for .

Cheers

Garry

Comment

Hi Garry

Please send me an email, james at 4dsystems dot com dot au
        James

Comment

Hi Garry
          Can you give me the distributor / Typ of the 16pin receptacle of the MOTG Prints. I'm forced to make my on MOTG for the I2C communication. I have several 4d Displays in a chain and I need them to communicate as i2c slaves which is unfortunately not possible with the Diablo processor.
          Thanks for your help
          Best Regards
          Heinz

Comment

Hi Heinz

I don't have apart number I'm afraid , we are going to use the breadtooth adapter.

They are 16 way 1.27mm pitch SMT male RA headers

I would try emailing James at 4d

james at 4dsystems dot com dot au

Hope this helps

Garry

Comment

Working...
            X