Workshop 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workshop 4

I just upgraded to the latest version of Workshop 4. Any idea why my startup screen in messed up? I get this on two different computers. See attached.
    Attached Files
    Ray

You have 'dpi scaling' or 'change the size of all items' turned on on both computers.

For many applications, including Workshop it is important that you keep this set to 100% as the changes made by windows when you set this to values other than 100% can often stuff up program's appearances and usability.
    Mark

Comment

Thanks! That fixed it, but now I need glasses........
      Ray

Comment

It's unfortunate that we have no way of working out just what Microsoft does when you change these settings as it makes all the changes under the covers and it makes some assumptions that aren't always correct.

I've had a bit of a play this morning and only 125% seems to stuff up, at least on my system.

So, weirdly enough, if I uncheck 'Let me choose one scaling level for all my displays' and set the smaller - larger slider to middle of the range, everything works. But 'med' does not appear to be quite the same as 125%, even though 100% = small and 150% = large.

Mark

Comment

Working...
        X