Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• invalid genieArduino library

Hello,

I'm using uLCD-43PT display to test an LED by pressing a button on the screen to turn it on, but it gives me this error
    Invalid library found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\genieArduino: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\genieArduino (although i have downloaded the genie library)

I attached the Arduino code

Thanks
    Attached Files

Hi Rawabi,

Have you restarted the Arduino IDE after you installed the folder into the libraries folder. The Arduino IDE requires a restart after you have copied a library over.

I hope this helps

Best regards

Paul

Comment

• Rawabi
      Rawabi commented
      Editing a comment
      hello,
      how can i restart it?
      thanks,

Hi Rawabi,

To restart the Arduino IDE just close all open Arduino IDE sketches and then just start the Arduino IDE as normal.

I hope this helps

Paul

Comment

Hi Rawabi,

You could also check the structure is right in the Arduino, Libraries folder. There should be a folder called genieArduino inside the libraries folder.

I hope this helps

Paul

Comment

• Rawabi
        Rawabi commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello,
        I did include this library, but it gives me this error when I upload the Arduino code

Hi Rawabi,

I have just compiled with this libary and it worked ok can you delete the genieArduino library and extract the attached file to your Arduino libraries folder.

Best regards

Paul
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X