Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am very new in 4Duino

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for this but I did not know where can I put my support request.

So I am very new here and in this system. I started to learn how's work the 4Duino and I encountered a phenomenon what I not understand and I would like to ask some help in this case.

I have put a picture from the phenomenon. On the picture has a flickering on the left side of green numbers.
    i have put a code as well.

There is another problem what I have encountered since I have started to make codes in this systems and as I see others has the same problem and I tried the solution but with unsuccess.
    Every time when I start a compile or compile and load the compiler throw up a red colour message "Arduino IDE does not appear to be not responding, check comms port".
    However the compiler run to finish and if I wait some minutes then it seems that the display start working with the complied new code.

Could you help me in this case.

Peter
    Attached Files

Hello Peter,

Thanks for the code. I can't find an issue with the code so I will need to look at the whole workshop project. You can do this in Workshop by clicking on File and then Zip Project and send the zip to me.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Hello Paul,

Thank you very much for your quick and kind answer. Fortunately the system now works. Interesting that I did not do nothing for this. Suddenly it has just happened. I attached a picture from the display.
      But what I observed that the error message (arduino IDE does not responding) appear for a short time during the compile and when the compiling process finished this message gone the summarize window pop up but the upload of the compiled code not transferred to the system just after very long time (aprox. 5-6 min or more). However sometimes nothing happens about code upload.
      I attached a picture from the working display and a zip file what have you asked.

Another case what I would like to ask you has marked on the picture with red marking. This is the date and time what giving to the display an RTC chip. I placed dot between year-month-date numbers and double dot between hour and minutes. Unfortunately it is not working.

Best regards

Peter
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Peter

The compile time can take a bit longer if you have a busy PC but I have noticed that it will carry on despite the warning. I have changed the custom digit for a static text using '.' and ':' these characters are not supported in LEDdigits or Custom digits.

Best regards

Paul
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Paul,

I understand. Thank you very much for your kind help.

Best regards
          Peter

Comment

Working...
          X