WS4 Pro Licence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WS4 Pro Licence

I purchased a licence of WS4 Pro and successfully installed the software on my Windows 10 (Home Edition) PC about 8 months ago. I recently upgraded my OS to Windows 10 Pro, and then added this PC to my local Domain. Since doing this, I am unable to use the Pro features, and can not use the licence I paid for again (even though it is on the same machine). My only option is to log onto the machin using my pre domain credentials....but I don't want to do this.

How can I work around this?

Thanks,

Mike

Hello Mike,

We apologize for the trouble you are encountering with our Workshop4 IDE. For us to solve this issue, you need to provide us some useful information such as your license and serial number.

However, we understand that these are confidential information and it would be best if you will contact our sales team regarding this concern through this email address: sales@4dsystems.com.au

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this, we'll be glad to assist.

Best Regards,
    Kimberly

Comment

I'll send you my information now.

Thanks,

Mike

Comment

No worries, Mike.

We're looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,
        Kimberly

Comment

Hello Mike,

I was advised by our sales team that your above request has been processed. An email has been sent to you with regards to the activation of your Workshop4 Pro License. Kindly check your inbox.

For any more concern, do not hesitate to inform us and we'll be glad to assist you.

Best Regards,
          Kimberly

Comment

Working...
          X