Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gen4-28dt display: how to create a button using a user - defined height and width ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gen4-28dt display: how to create a button using a user - defined height and width ?

I want to create and view a button using the serial environment width a user defined size.
    Is there a possibility to create such a button ?

The function gfx_Button2() isn't included in the serial C - library.

Hello idexcorp-user,

Yes, that's possible, by using other functions such as gfx_Panel() and gfx_Rectangle(). These can be used to create a simple button with a user-defined size and superimposed text.

Unfortunately, gfx_Button2() is not included, but you can call gfx_Button() inside gfx_Button2().

The pseudocodes are shown below for your reference:

Approach 1:

void gfx_Button2(...) {
    // Draw a button by using gfx_Button(...) function
    }

Approach 2:

void gfx_Button2(...) {
    // Draw a panel
    // Put a text
    }

For your reference, I have attached an Arduino sketch (if you have an Arduino board) that uses the Diablo_Serial_4DLib library.This demonstrates how to create and show a button and how to implement touch detection.

If you are using a different platform, it is helpful to check the Diablo16-Serial-C-Library here:

Hopefully, this will help you.

Best regards,

Kayven
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your fast reponse !

I solved the Problem using the function gfx_Rectangle() and it functions now as I expected.

Again; Thank you for your fast reponse and your tips to solve the problem !

Greetings to you from Germany !

idexcorp-user

Comment

You're welcome idexcorp-user.

We're glad that you solved the problem.
        We'd love to continue providing solutions to awesome customers like you.
        If you have queries, please don't hesitate to ask.

All the best,

Kayven

Comment

Working...
        X