Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen issue

Hello,

First of all, english isn't my first language. If I make any mistake, please forgive me.I apologize if I did not post the question in the right area in the forum.

I just did a project using the screen uOLED 160-G2, and I've been really amazed by your product. Everything went fine all along the project, but 2 weeks after the delivery the screen started to be blocked under one state where orange line are being drawn. You can see a picture attached to this post.
    I don't really know from where I could start to look to debug this issue.

I am kind of blocked
    If you can give me any hints, I would really appreciate!

Thanks in advance,

MBG
    Attached Files

Hello,

Would it be possible to send me your project code so we can see if there is a reason why the lines have appeared.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Thanks for your answer Paul,

Before posting any code, I am not really sure, if I am allowed to do it, I'd like to post some questions.

Is it a scenario already known from your product?
      Is there some kind of "IDLE mode" where this can happen?
      If the signal on the RESET pin is not stable would it be possible to launch such a thing?
      A miss-management of the line drawn in the screen could lead to that?

Thanks in advance,

MBG

Comment

Hi,

No we haven't seen this scenario before and there isn't an IDLE mode where this could happen. It could possibly be something to do with an unstable reset if you are controlling the screen via serial and you display has reset while new commands were arriving, but I would have guessed the issue would be more random. Mis-management of the line drawn could be causing the issue also.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Working...
        X