Security Tampering Detected

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Tampering Detected

When launching 4D Workshop, I get this message and the application doesn't launch.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2018-06-19 21-48-27 Capture.jpg Views:	1 Size:	8.7 KB ID:	64118

I haven't tampered 4D Workshop in any way, The only thing I'm doing is to maintain Windows 10 Professional 1803 17134.112 updated.

Thank you for your explanations.
    Last edited by Februar; 20th June 2018, 06:12 AM.

Unfortunately, even after uninstalling the previous version of 4D Workshop and performing a fresh install of WORKSHOP4 INSTALLER.4.5.0.17b, the problem is not solved.

Still the same error message, and 4D Workshop quits after launch.
    Last edited by Februar; 22nd June 2018, 02:28 AM.

Comment

No answer?

Comment

I presume you have the PRO version of Workshop?

I also presume Windows got reinstalled, maybe? You can't really get that message unless there have been some very significant changes to Windows.

Please raise a technical inquiry here https://www.4dsystems.com.au/contact with information about the above and your new serial number
        Mark

Comment

Thank you for your answer. I set Windows 10 compatibility mode to Windows 7 for the Workshop application and everything works fine now.

How to edit the title of the thread to SOLVED?

Comment

No idea how that could have solved the issue, you really should begin a technical enquiry so that the true issue can be found.
            Mark

Comment

I'm getting the same thing here. However compatibility mode doesn't work for me. For me, this is the non PRO version. (4.5.0.17b).

Comment

Hello PhilTheGeek,

Welcome to the forum!

As previously suggested by Mark, It'd be best to raise a technical inquiry on https://www.4dsystems.com.au/contact

This would allow us to discuss the issue more deeply and with utmost confidentiality.

Best Regards,
                Michael
                Michael

Comment

Working...
                X