Text Visibility

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Visibility

I need to create an alarm banner across the top of a display. I am using a Gen4-uLCD-50DT, and creating my application in Visi. I need the text "Communications Lost with Controller" displayed across the top of my screen when a specific boolean event occurs. I scanned through the API documentation, but do not see a show() type of method/function, or any attributes to control visibility. Could someone recommend how to achieve this? Should I be using static text, a label, something else?

Thanks,

Mike

Hello Mike,

In Visi you can use clear screen gfx.Cls() or a print a rectangular box to erase or hide text. If you use the gfx_Cls() it will clear the whole screen
    but if you just want to update specific area without having to clear other object you can print a rectangular box with your default background color.
    I have attached a sample code on how you can write and erase text. Hope it helps.

Best regards,
    Bern
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bernadette; 6th August 2018, 04:13 PM.

Comment

I was having the same issue today and your advice worked my website sends regards and many thanks!
      Last edited by violetkeen; 8th August 2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Hello,

It's nice to hear that. If you have more questions you can always reach our forum.

Best regards,
        Bern

Comment

Working...
        X