No announcement yet.

Best way to rotate screen 180 degrees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, what do I use for offsets for the additional files in the script?

Comment

Same as before, any offset that makes it easy for you (to remember) in your program, they just need to be enough to ensure that the files don't overlap.
      Mark

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I am currently working on a gen4-uLCD-43DT with Diablo16 and Visi-Genie. I would like to be able to use an image or button [press] to flip my screen [landscape] 180 degrees [landscape reversed] (and be able to rotate it back to its original orientation). How would I be able to do so, while staying in the genie environment?
        I know that I could use Magic Codes (magic code, magic touch), but I'm don't know how to properly code what I'd like to do.

Thank you!

James

Comment

Hi James,

As you want to design your project in Visi-Genie environment, you can use Genie Magic codes to achieve it.

As a reference, you can use the sample project attached which demonstrates how to be able to flip the screen orientation using a button.

sample.zip

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
          Pearl
          Pearl

Comment

Thank you so much, Pearl!

James

Comment

Hi Pearl,

I have question about strings: I would like to be able to read string values as my LDC versions.

For example, on my first LCD version, I'd need a string to default display "1" on the screen. Then for the second version, I'd need the string to default display "2" on the screen.

Screen displays "1"
              GTX reads "Strings Value [05 11 07 00 01 12]"

Screen displays "2"
              GTX reads "Strings Value [05 11 07 00 02 12]"

I would like to use GTX to read the string value (query) (I don't want to need to set the string each time) and have it display a 'least significant byte' that has the same hex digit as the number displayed on the screen.

When I try to do this though, the default string value is always "00".

How could I make this happen?

Thank you again!

James

Comment

Hi again James,

Directly getting the contents of a string object using a query at GTX is not possible.

However, you can still implement the altering of the output printed on the screen by using the Magic Object.

Kindly refer to the example attached as for your reference.

sample2.zip

Best Regards,
                Pearl
                Pearl

Comment

Working...
                X