Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple event handler for one button

Hi,

I want to know if it is possible to have multiple handlers for an OnChanged event of a button.
    Currently my button (Winbutton) is activating a form, but I also want to catch the event with my Arduino software. That would be like two handlers : the first for Form1Activate and the second for ReportMessage.

Can you help me please?

Thank you

Hello,

There is no multiple event handler for an Onchanged event for a button in ViSi-genie. Though there are many other ways to do this.

One way of doing this is to have the button to report message to the Arduino and have the Arduino change the form.
    Alternatively, if you have Workshop4 pro you can utilize the Magic Event to handle report message and form switching at the same time.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Bern

Comment

Hello,

I didn't know that it is possible to activate forms from Arduino software. Indeed it's a good solution.

Thank you!

Comment

Hello,

Your welcome. If you have more questions you can always reach our forum.

Best regards,
        Bern

Comment

Hello,

If you don't want to do form activation in the Arduino software, you can also cascade the two operation.
          First, the Winbutton activates the form, then the form sends a report message.
          This way, you will only have to do event handling for form changes.

Best Regards,

Bern

Comment

Working...
          X