No announcement yet.

mLCD 32PT r20 version

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No i dont mind about higher baudrate.. The higher the better. I dont Know if i could manage to use the microcontroller at that higher rate.

A simple CALCULATION gives me 0% error on a PIC18F26K22 with 64Mhz clock speed.

Let me see what can i do.
    Last edited by astasuleo; 30th July 2018, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Thanks. Just keep us posted so we'll know what help we could offer.

Best Regards,
      Eran

Comment

It works at 200000 bps. I've noticed though that display needs quite good power supply of 5V or more volts in order to work properly. I have put a stepup to 5V switch regulator.

From a Computer's USB it rarely works. from a laboratory power supply, with input voltage at 5 Volts it always works fine.

Now i'm about to use the VISI, with 32PTU SPE, in order to try the gauge for speed. Is there any documentation or example, of how could we connect the gause from VISI with an external microcontroller?

I have already created the gauge and load the files in the uSD. Thanks a lot for your kind help and support.

Comment

Hello,

You seem to be on the right track with this.

You seem to have already saved the graphics files (gci and dat) to the SD card.

You can use the host microcontroller to call and write to the widgets.

This application note might help you understand it much better:

Serial Arduino Displaying Images from the uSD Card FAT16
          https://www.4dsystems.com.au/appnote/4D-AN-00100/

You might want to consult the Picaso Serial comand reference manual for the complete set of commands that you could use.

Best regards
          Michael

Comment

Working...
          X