but hard to contact your salles
    i have 5times email to salles about 2 weak, but no respon

i need order 60pcs to indonesia

can you help me?
    plese email me to rjeny[at]bataraelektrindo.com

Leave a comment:

• cocotower
    replied

I guess I need to read the card access commands to see if all the uDrive's basic raw commands are supported using the same format so I can leave that part of my code alone for the most part.

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

Sounds are played using 'Play Audio WAV File from card'.

The uSD commands are similar to those on the uDrive, but of course there's quite a few more for all the image functions.

I wouldn't be considering it as a hybrid, it's too different. It's like a normal, non-touch Picaso display, with the display off the board.

Leave a comment:

• cocotower
    replied

I have a few questions since I'm seriously considering using this module.

The specs claim complex sound generation is possible, but I don't see much about this in the PDF file (http://www.4dsystems.com.au/downloads/Semiconductors/PICASO-SGC/Docs/PICASO-SGC-COMMANDS-SIS-rev4.pdf).

Also, are the MicroSD card access commands the same as those used by the uDrive? If so, this could be considered a hybrid uDrive/uVGA module?

Leave a comment:

• Atilla
    replied

Thanks Julien. The PICASO chip can accommodate 16 bit (65K) colour depth but for the time being we're only going to concentrate on the 256 colour modules. We will soon make the PICASO chip available for those volume and cost sensitive applications and we will make available many reference designs one of which will be a 16 bit colour depth version.

Leave a comment:

• Julien
    replied

Looks really nice.
    Any plans on having support for higher color depth ? If one wants to use "real" DAC for the screen, can the module drive them ?

Julien

Leave a comment:

• Atilla
    replied

Thanks Lachlan, words of encouragement goes a long way.

Yes, just use page0 to page3 for the QVGA mode and use PAGE1 for the VGA mode. When you change resolutions each mode retains its contents.

QVGA mode: page0 to page7, each page = 64K
    VGA mode: PAGE0 and PAGE1, each page = 256K

Total memory in each mode = 512K

Leave a comment:

• LM
    replied

Congratulations Atilla and the team on yet another excellent 4D design.

Regarding the memory paging, is it possible to flip between pages with different resolutions. Eg can I have one main VGA screen and four QVGA aux/menu screens and just choose which one I want displayed?

Lachlan

Leave a comment:

• Atilla
    started a topic µVGA-PICASO has arrived

µVGA-PICASO has arrived

We have finally received the new uVGA-PICASO modules from production. Here is a quick overview with some photos attached. We're working hard to get the User Manual finalised within the next few days. Hardware should be available from most distributors after a week or so.

Update 09/10/07: Full product url is here:
    http://www.4dsystems.com.au/prod.php?id=15
Working...
X