Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uSD not detected!! HELP!

Hello,

I'm new to these screens (uOLED-160-G1), and took two days trying to make the example below I have pasted.

The problem is that I've done everything I said, I created the images and I recorded all the possible ways the GraficComposer v.2.1.3.0 (serial type, GCI, Fat16 RAW, uSD RAW), and the screen still says "Please Insert a uSD Card! " I have also tried to find another firmware different from the screen, but I think that is not the problem.

Someone can tell me I'm doing wrong?

Example is as follows: /*
    4DGL Demo Application
    - Test for uSD_Image(x,y) -
    - for the following PICASO Platforms -
    - uOLED-32024-PMD3 -
    - uOLED-32024-PMD3T -
    - uOLED-32028-PMD3 -
    - uOLED-32028-PMD3T -
    - uLCD-320-PMD2 -

Requires Graphics Composer version 2.0.1.0

The image and video formats under 4DGL has changed slightly from the serial platform versions.
    The image height, width and colour_mode(colour bits per pixel) parameters are now embedded into the
    image data block and does not require the user to pass these parameters to the image/video display functions.

Getting Started:
    - Make sure to download the latest Graphics Composer version 2.0.1.0
    - You'll need a SD card reader/writer.
    - Run the GC and create a new project.
    - Enable the following settings:

"Device" -> "Load Options" -> "Com Port/Drive" = (your drive name for the card reader, eg J
    "Device" -> "Load Options" -> "Write Command Block" = NO
    "Device" -> "Load Options" -> "Image Format" = Image & Pixel Data

- Change the properties of the display resolution to

X = 240, Y = 320

- On the left "Actions" window pane right click the mouse button and add the following images:

..\4DGL_Workshop_Version_a1.0\Images\Jpg\abstract_azo5onui.jpg"
    ..\4DGL_Workshop_Version_a1.0\Images\Jpg\aeon041114.jpg"
    ..\4DGL_Workshop_Version_a1.0\Jpg\hibiscus_hkowya9a.jpg"
    ..\4DGL_Workshop_Version_a1.0\Images\Jpg\seasunset_5umhrb4r.jpg"
    ..\4DGL_Workshop_Version_a1.0\Images\Jpg\strawberry_3db7f143.jpg"
    ..\4DGL_Workshop_Version_a1.0\Images\Jpg\sunset_q4l1iowt.jpg"

- Save your project, e.g ImageDemo1.gcs
    - Select "Device" -> "Load" to save all of the image data into the uSD card.
    - Using a text editor (eg Notepad) open the ImageDemo1.txt file the GC has created.
    Note down each of the sector addresses for each of the images. You will need these for the
    uSD_SetSector(SectHiWord, SectLoWord) function. In this case the sector addresses have already been
    inserted into the uSD_SetSector() function calls for each image for this example programas can be seen below.

*/

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    func main()
    if(uSD_Init() == 0) // initialise and test the uSD card
    print("PLEASE INSERT uSD CARD");
    while(1);
    endif

repeat
    uSD_SetSector(0x0000, 0x1000); // set sector for image 1 ..\4DGL_Workshop_Version_a1.0\Images\Jpg\abstract_azo5onui.jpg"
    uSD_Image(0, 0); // display image 1 at x=0, y=0
    pause(2000); // pause for 2 seconds

uSD_SetSector(0x0000, 0x112D); // set sector for image 2 ..\4DGL_Workshop_Version_a1.0\Images\Jpg\aeon041114.jpg"
    uSD_Image
    (0, 0); // display image 2 at x=0, y=0
    pause
    (2000); // pause for 2 seconds

uSD_SetSector
    (0x0000, 0x125A); // set sector for image 3 ..\4DGL_Workshop_Version_a1.0\Jpg\hibiscus_hkowya9a.jpg"
    uSD_Image
    (0, 0); // display image 3 at x=0, y=0
    pause

uSD_SetSector
    (0x0000, 0x1387); // set sector for image 4 ..\4DGL_Workshop_Version_a1.0\Images\Jpg\seasunset_5umhrb4r.jpg"
    uSD_Image
    (0, 0); // display image 4 at x=0, y=0
    pause

uSD_SetSector
    (0x0000, 0x14B4); // set sector for image 5 ..\4DGL_Workshop_Version_a1.0\Images\Jpg\strawberry_3db7f143.jpg"
    uSD_Image
    (0, 0); // display image 5 at x=0, y=0
    pause

uSD_SetSector
    (0x0000, 0x15E1); // set sector for image 6 ..\4DGL_Workshop_Version_a1.0\Images\Jpg\sunset_q4l1iowt.jpg"
    uSD_Image
    (0, 0); // display image 6 at x=0, y=0
    pause
    forever

endfunc

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supported Goldelox 4DGL Platforms:
    μOLED-96-G1
    μOLED-128-G1

μOLED-160-G1
    μOLED-128-GMD1
    μOLED-160-GMD1
    In this example, my display its supported, but i don't understand were is the problem.

Thank you very much.
    Oriol.

Looks like you are using orignal GFX which doesn't support uSD-HC (i.e. cards > 2gb) What size card are you using?Which PmmC (and version) have you loaded?Why not try GFX II, if you are new to this it would be best to start with the latest and greatest.Have you tried any other uSD cards?
    Mark

Comment

1. I'm used 2 uSD models, one of 1Gb and the other of 64mb.
      2. I'm load the uOLED-160-G1GFX-R20.pmmc, and using Workshop 3.
      3. I don't know what language is it, but i think that this it's easy, if you give me more information, i read and i triy it, thanks!!
      4. Yes, i've tryed 2 uSD cards, one of 1gb and the other of 64mb.

The program code is correct? The correct form to save the images to the uSD is uSD Raw format, but the screen don't recognise it.

What do you think were is the problem?

Comment

It looks like you are using the GFX II PmmC and the GFX I programming.

Change the platform to 'Goldelox-gfx2' and your uSD_* statements to media_* statements
        Mark

Comment

Thats OK, i'm try it!

Thank you very much!!

Comment

Working...
          X