Function 2.2.12: Display Image(I)
    x: 0
    y(msb): 0
    y(lsb): 0
    Width: 240
    Height: 273
    colour mode: 8
    data: 65520 bytes of 0xFF
    This command sequence [0x49, 0x0,0x0,0x0,0xf0,0x1,0x11,0x8] followed by 65520 bytes of 0xFF displays a large white box not quite filling the screen.

If you increase the height by 1 to 274 you get the following sequence
    cmd[0x49, 0x0,0x0,0x0,0xf0,0x1,0x12,0x8,] followed by 65760 bytes of 0xFF

This results in a corrupted and incomplete image rendered on the screen. I'm fairly certain it's because the size of the image data exceeded 65535.

I thought at first it must be an internal limit on the COM port while attempting to do a write(data), but i seperated the data stream up into smaller chunks and sent them one at a time. It still results in the corrupted image.

Is this by design? Because i'd really like to be able to paint a full screen image. Not that it's a huge problem. I'm sure i can work around it for now by splitting the image into seperate parts. Just wondering was all.

Let us know if this works (not tested), PmmC rev7
    http://www.4dsystems.com.au/downloads/micro-LCD/uLCD-320-PMD2/PmmC/uLCD-320-PMD2-uSD-Serial_rev7.pmmc
    Atilla

Comment

Yep that seemed to have done the trick, it works now.

Comment

Hang on. Your post says 5:30am this morning. Wow.. don't you guys ever sleep??!!

Comment

Hang on. Your post says 5:30am this morning. Wow.. don't you guys ever sleep??!!
          And who's fault is that? hmmm????

Glad to hear all is working, we'll do a PmmC rev 7 release....
          Atilla

Comment

Working...
          X