Changing the Touch Calibration from the application

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the Touch Calibration from the application

Is there any way to change the touch calibration values from the use application. I'm using the SGC version, and finding that the touch calibration needs a bit of tweeking, even after using the DISP utility to calibrate the touchscreen, so I would like to be able to change it from within the application.

Regards,
    David

No sorry, there isn't.

You can always fine tune the values you put into DISP, there's nothing to force you to use the values you get from the calibration in DISP
    Mark

Comment

OK. That leads to the next question, is the protocol for programming both the PmmC files and 4D Header files published anywhere?

Given that I have a processor onboard and it needs progamming as well, I (well, the workshop staff) would like to program once. For example, the manufacturing people program the processor with a diagnostic test program, which then programs the display with the PmmC file and device header. This makes it easier for the production staff in terms of production steps and time.

Regards,
      David

Comment

It was hoped that for small volume users DISP would suffice.

For large users it is expected that you would supply us with your DISP files and we would create your chips preloaded with the correct PmmC.

For the expected/unexpected field upgrades we have software that can load PmmCs as a batch process under Win32. There is also a 16bit DOS version available for those with embedded DOS.
        Mark

Comment

Working...
        X