Non-Fish Eye Lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Fish Eye Lens

I am a Computer Science major working on my capstone/senior project at the University of Texas at Arlington. My project involves taking pictures from multiple cameras, and stitching them into a panoramic image.
    Unfortunately, the pictures being taken by this camera are fish-eyed and distorted around the edges. Are there any lenses available to make the camera take flattened/non-distorted pictures, or is there any way to do this with the cameras already?
    Thank you,-John

We changed out the lens assembly because it was too big for our project. We used the low-profile miniature lens and lensholder from Marshall Electronics. Although we were using it because it was lower profile, it was a lot less "fish-eyey".

Comment

Hi John,

You're most likely using the 120 degree lens. We do have a 90 degree lens which does not have the fish eye effect.

I have sent you an email, please check it

Comment

sinanaknar wrote: Hi John,

You're most likely using the 120 degree lens. We do have a 90 degree lens which does not have the fish eye effect.

Is the 90 degree lens still available ?

Thanks.

Comment

markg wrote:
          Originally posted by sinanaknar
          Hi John,

Is the 90 degree lens still available ?

Thanks.
          Yes, please contact us thru our contact page, we'll help you out

Comment

Working...
          X