• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sinanaknar
    replied

markg wrote:
    Originally posted by sinanaknar
    Hi John,

You're most likely using the 120 degree lens. We do have a 90 degree lens which does not have the fish eye effect.

I have sent you an email, please check it
    Is the 90 degree lens still available ?

Thanks.
    Yes, please contact us thru our contact page, we'll help you out

Leave a comment:

• markg
    replied

sinanaknar wrote: Hi John,

You're most likely using the 120 degree lens. We do have a 90 degree lens which does not have the fish eye effect.

Is the 90 degree lens still available ?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• sinanaknar
    replied

Hi John,

Leave a comment:

• fiannce
    replied

We changed out the lens assembly because it was too big for our project. We used the low-profile miniature lens and lensholder from Marshall Electronics. Although we were using it because it was lower profile, it was a lot less "fish-eyey".

Leave a comment:

• JohnRichJ2
    started a topic Non-Fish Eye Lens

Non-Fish Eye Lens

I am a Computer Science major working on my capstone/senior project at the University of Texas at Arlington. My project involves taking pictures from multiple cameras, and stitching them into a panoramic image.
    Unfortunately, the pictures being taken by this camera are fish-eyed and distorted around the edges. Are there any lenses available to make the camera take flattened/non-distorted pictures, or is there any way to do this with the cameras already?
    Thank you,-John
Working...
X