Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graphics Composer with serial comand platform problems

Hello,
    I need help to store with the right way on my micro sd card one image and to open it via serial comand from a pic.
    I have follow all the instructions for the graphics Composer
    i have change the resolution
    the 2 gb micro sd card is formated on FAT
    but.
    - i am taking all the parameters from the text file ,
    0x40, 0x49, 0x00, 0x0A, 0x80, 0x6B, 0x10, 0x00, 0x10, 0x00
    i am puting all incide the Proton compiler
    like this
    RSOUT 0x40, 0x49, 0x00, 0x0A, 0x80, 0x6B, 0x10, 0x00, 0x10, 0x00
    or this
    RSOUT $40,$49,$00,$0A,$80,$6B,$10,$x00,$10,$00
    and nothing is happen
    incide the micro sd card theare is only the text file and an empty folder named
    test.gcs.d without anything incide ,the original image is not incide the micro sd card
    after that i am copying manually the image incide the micro sd card and i start exactly the procedure as the manual and nothing happen again .

Please tell me yhat i am doing wrong..????

There are a lot of different ways of creating images in Graphics Composer and each different 'format' has different ways of rendering the image on the display. You talk of having a FAT formatted card, but the command you are using is for RAW, perhaps look at the Display Image Icon from card (FAT) command.

Also search the forum, this has been described in greate detail in the past.

Perhaps you can try downloadin the latest version workshop and use Graphics Composer 3 which is contained within it. The .TXT file created by the new Graphics Composer is much more detailed and lucid about the correct way to produce an image using each possible build option from GC3.

There is also a much more detailed GC3 manual coming, but it's not yet quite ready
    Mark

Comment

Please send me if you can a small file with txt file and image file to put it incide the micro sd card to make the test ,
      i have try with all the ways those days with not resoult and i need as soon as possible to present this project.
      if you can help me i will appriciate it

Thanks,

david

Comment

I have try with Graphic Composer 3
        i have the mlcd 32pt
        i have build a project with option(4DGL,SGC-FAT selected folder)
        on my code i have put this,

RSOut $40, $6D, "tte.Gci", $00, $00, $00, $00, $00, $00, $00, $00, $00
        as the text says
        the usd card is formated with FAT

no resoults ,

Please tell me what other options i have to take some resoults

Thanks David

Comment

Did you remember to copy the GCI file to the uSD card (or set it to be placed there in GC)?

The uSD card is definitely formatted as FAT or FAT16 (NOT FAT32)?

You have 'inited' the card in your code (if it wasn't inserted at power on)?

There is an example in the scripts\picaso SGC folder FAT.4DScript in Workshop click File, Open Samples to navigate to it. Of course you will an MB5/CE5 or other serial adapter to use that example (you could of course just copy the GCI part of the example and do your own commands, but I don't think that's your problem)

Mark

Comment

Working...
          X