Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interface uCAM-TTL

Hi,

I have just bought 2 uCAM-TTL recently and currently trying to write a c code to control it. However I have problem right from the beginning. I have send the sync command "AA 0D 00 00 00 00" and manage to get the sync & ack reply, however after that, I can't set the parameters or get picture.

Where did I go wrong? Anyway, I realise that the ucamdemo ack command is different from what is stated in the datasheet. Whatever the case is, I tried both set of ack command, but it still doesn't work.

Do you have any c source code that I can use or reference? Please help.
    Thanks a lot.

Regards,
    Eric

Well, you have to send the command as hex, not as decimal, in some ways I assume you are doing that, but I can't figure out why you would be having trouble.

Does the ucamDemo program work?

I don't know much about the platform you are writing your C on, but some platforms default to turning what you think is simple hex into unicode. Could that be happenning?
    Mark

Comment

Hi,

Finally I have manage to sync the camera now and retrieve the raw picture in c code. However I am unable to display this raw picture. Do you have any c code that can display this raw picture? Thanks.

Regards,
      Eric

Comment

Hello eric,Like you I am also stuck with this camera and still reading document. Can you tell how should I really go for send sync command to camera in c code. Any suggestion will be helpful for my learning.
        Thanks Sabbir

Comment

Hi Sabbir,

What I did was I write a serial program in c to do what the uCamdemo.exe does. Follow what the uCamdemo.exe command has send for all, i.e. Sync, Init, Get Picture, etc.

If you have done the Sync correctly, you should receive a reply of 12 bytes. The tough part is the Sync, but once you can Sync, the rest is easy.
          Thanks.

Regards,
          Eric

Comment

Working...
          X