file_LoadImageControl problem using more than one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• file_LoadImageControl problem using more than one

Hi, i am having problems displaying images using file_LoadImageControl. Here is a piece of code:[b][b]img := file_LoadImageControl("Imgs.dat","Imgs.gci",1); [b] for(n:=0;n

Sorry for bumping but anyone have an answer?

Comment

Prior to PmmC r23 there was a bug causing conflict when more than one image controls were loaded in mode 1. The latest release PmmC has fixed this issue.Note also that the latest Graphics Composer will allow you to drag all your images to the required places. so when you load your image control you can save a lot of codespace by eliminating most (or all) of the img_SetPosition functions as seen in your code example

With regard to the 'return from within for loop' it is not a bug, it is just enforcing a programming rule.

When the compiler processes the 4DGL source, it builds a framework for each function call.
      At the time of building the frame, it marks the function as to whether it returns a value, or just returns.
      To do this, it does not look within any loops, it just looks in the function body to see if there are simply 'returns' or return something'

If it just see's 'returns' or nothing at all, it flags the function as having no return value.
      In the case of your example program, during the second compilation phase, it sees a return value within the loop which doesn't agree with the information gathered in the first pass - and therefore flags an error.

If you really want it to work like that, you would need to put something like

return 0;

prior to the endfunc keyword
      Regards,
      Dave

Comment

Ok thanks i will try this about the images whit graphic composer and about the function, i will reload the PmmC is strange because i am using the latest. Also i am having very strange problems whit an .GCI that have a lot of images, sometimes, only sometimes it is showed a lot of times and the program stucks until the LCD generates error 15 of stack overflow is very strange i will try reloading the PmmC.
        Thanks i will inform my progress soon

Comment

Hiii !!! i tried loading again the latest PmmC and the problem whit 2 image control persist. I placed the images in the graphic composer but when i show them all in the LCD they arent showed as i saved them in graphic composer is very strange . But when a display a fullscreen image it is showed perfectly. Load image control return a value, i mean the variable isnt 0 is about 3000 or something like this.About the problem whit the return it is solved .
          Thanks you very much Attached files Prueba_2.4dg (3.5 KB)

Comment

Any answer?
            PD: i am running the program from the RAM
            Edit: i put one image in mode 0 and the other in mode 1 and both are showed. Both images are placed in its position by the graphic composer, the images who start in 0,0 fullscreen are showed perfectly but i am trying to show a qwerty keyboard, i put all the images in the right position in the graphic composer and then when i show them in the LCD they are showed in positions i hadnt set for them.

Comment

Anyone have a solution? I dont think the program is wrong.

Comment

Sorry about the delay

Can you try generating the .GCI and .DAT again using a version of GC that I will try emailing to you, thanks.
                Mark

Comment

Ok my email is: [email protected]
                  Thanks

Comment

If you cant send it to my email upload it to megaupload or rapidshare.
                    Thanks

Comment

I sent it to your hotmail account juist over half an hour before you posted you email address yesterday. I have not received any error messages, so I presume it got through
                      Mark

Comment

Sorry i dont received the email upload it to megaupload or rapidshare i think its better.
                        Thanks

Comment

Might as well put it on our sever then

www.4dsystems.com.au/downloads/Graphics_Composer/Ver3.XX/gc-for-dragondgold.zip
                          Mark

Comment

Thanks you very much i will try it again the next week because i am in vacations Just a question, i have to put all the images again in his positions or i can load the .gcs file from the other gc and compile it whit this gc?
                            Thanks you

Comment

You can load the .gcs file from the other gc and compile it with this gc
                              Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X