Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMD2 controller in other LCD's

Hi,

I work in industrial electronics. I seeking a LCD color module to integrate in my projects. uLCD 320 seems to be just perfect. The problem is the active area. To small to the industry. Anyone knows if is possible to interface the controller to other LCD modules with the same resolution but larger viewing area ? And, by the way, is the PMD2 sold as stand alone ?

Tks

Joaquim

Joaquim

uLCD 320 seems to be just perfect. The problem is the active area. To small to the industry. Anyone knows if is possible to interface the controller to other LCD modules with the same resolution but larger viewing area
    We're about to release a 3.2" version with full touch screen capability, is this enough size?

And, by the way, is the PMD2 sold as stand alone ?
    Yes, if you have a larger LCD in mind the PICASO-MD2 module can be configured to drive this. You can drop us an email [email protected] or use http://www.4dsystems.com.au/contact.php
    Atilla

Comment

We're about to release a 3.2" version with full touch screen capability, is this enough size?
      For me (as opposed to the original poster) that's better, although I wont be needing touch screen. Even 4" or 5" wouldn't hurt

Comment

5.7" planned for early 2008.
        Atilla

Comment

OK, so the 3.2" is about to ship.....

What's the latest on the next size up? ( I may have to make do with the 3.2", rather than wait...)

Also, will these be available non-touch? (The distributors don't seem to have the other two toch models in non-touch)

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
          X