Problem with SD slot on 32028-p1_GFX2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with SD slot on 32028-p1_GFX2

I'm attempting to program 4 modules with some code that I have previously written. One of the modules is acting unexpectedly and upon connecting it to the workshop IDE, I noticed that the tooltip that lists port status says NO MEDIA DETECTED where the sd info is usually listed. What course can I take in this situation? Is the unit fried, or can I take any further troubleshooting steps? I should mention that I have tried multiple known-working cards, as well as loading and re-loading the R22 PmmC.

Can you follow the directions here and see if you can get a resolution? http://4d.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=5090085

You haven't said if all 4 modules are the same model
    Mark

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply. All 4 modules are the same model. I just tested the faulty board with a .5a wall-wart type usb adapted and your ftdi board(no cable) with no luck. Oled reads "media init failed... ...Faulty Card"

Comment

I doubt the unit would be fried, more like a faulty / damaged uSD socket, does it look OK?

How long ago did you buy the display?
        Mark

Comment

The physical slot looks absolutely fine. The units were probably purchased within the last 6mos. This particular unit was purchased from SparkFun.

Comment

Working...
          X