Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replace microcontroller with the ?LCD-32PT(GFX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replace microcontroller with the ?LCD-32PT(GFX)

I would like to replace my micro controller with the ?LCD-32PT(GFX) but I have a few questions, thank you in advance for your time to reply

3.2" 4DGL-Platform LCD-TFT Module (with Touch) ?LCD-32PT(GFX)

1. "Moisture and water can damage the display" Can you use a clear plastic protective cover ? I assume the touch screen is pressure sensitive.

2. What is the speed of the processor I only see the clock spd is 12meg.

3. Can you use the each individual BUS line (pin) as you would the general purpose I/O pins ?

4. When running a script example in your script you turn on a led via any I/O pin ( write 1 ). Here is the catch, if the command to place 5v on a I/O pin is in the main routine of your script and you reach the end of the script followed by a (goto main) call there is a momentary reset of the pin ( you can see the led blink ) . If however you turn on the led in a subroutine all is OK ( no led blink ). I was wondering if this is inherit of all processor's ? This only happens when the instruction try's to leave the processor does not effect the internal memory.

5. GPS module and the ?LCD-32PT(GFX) module. If I try to talk with a gps module via serin, is there a command that i can use to wait for a certain characters set; example Header "GPRMC" and all the info there after
    example2 " $GPRMC,064951.000,A,2307.1256,N,12016.4438,E,0.03,165.48,260406,,,A*55 " to extract all this info an example would help alot, or if a script has been already made. I would assume the com_Init(combuf, 20, $ ); would be in use.

var char;
    char := serin(); // test the com port
    if (char >= 0) // if a valid character is received
    process(char); // process the character ************* explain this line to me is the word process a command ? *********
    endif

6. If a slide show or video is playing does the script continue to execute commands ? Synonymous to the audio

7. Does the switch case work like select case example

answer:
    select help
    case < nevermind
    gosub thankyou
    gosub screen
    case else
    goto stop
    endselect

screen:
    return

thankyou:
    return

stop:
    code....................
    return
    ------------------------------
    answer:
    switch
    case (help);
    if help; < (nevermind);
    gosub (thankyou);
    gosub (screen);
    default: goto (stop);

screen:
    return;

thankyou:
    return;

stop:
    code....................
    return;
    -------------------------------
    can you write it another way I guess my syntax is wrong ?
    8. sdram and flash ram

Is the script uploaded from the sdcard into sdram at startup ?
    Can data be stored in real time to any of the 3 locations flash,sdram,sdcard ?
Working...
X