Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PmmCC file help

Hi Atiilla,
    Please answer one more question.I have bought only the processors1.PICASO GFX2.PICASO SGC3.GOLDELOX GFX4.GOLDELOX SGC
    Please suggest which PmmCC file to be used.Iam confused as the PmmCC available are module specific.
    Thanks in advance,
    S.B.V.Raju

I have bought only the processors
    1.PICASO GFX2.PICASO SGC3.GOLDELOX GFX4.GOLDELOX SGC
    Please suggest which PmmCC file to be used.Iam confused as the PmmCC available are module specific.
    Thanks in advance,
    S.B.V.Raju

Comment

What display devices are you considering to use?
      This will determine which PmmC's you need.
      Regards,
      Dave

Comment

Hi Dave,
        Intend to use 320X240 Color TFT with 8-BIT interface. LCD is not from 4D.Please suggest which PmmC i should use.
        Thanks and Regards,
        S.B.V.Raju

Comment

For 320x240 you will need to use a Picaso chip.

You would be best using SGC in which case you will need to build the 'header' file which instructs the processor how to control the display using DISP and load it into into the processor.

Hopefully your display driver will be fairly close to one of the ones we already support. This will make your task much easier.

If you want to use GFX you will need to do what DISP effectively produces in 4DGL
          Mark

Comment

Hi,Thanks for the reply.The LCD which i am using is quite similar to the LCDs 4Dsystem is using in the modules with the following pin-outPins Connection to Control BoardP/N Symbol 8BIT Function1. GND Ground2. VCC Power supply for Logic3. BL_E Backlight control (H: On \ L: Off)4. RS Command/Data select5. WR 8080 family MPU interface : Write signal6. RD 8080 family MPU interface: Read signal7. DB08. DB19. DB210. DB311. DB412. DB513. DB614. DB715. CS Chip select16. RES REST17 NC No connection18. FGND Frame Gnd19. NC No connection20. NC No connectionController used by the LCD Manufacturer is SSD1963
            Please suggest how to create header file for the LCD which i intend to use

Thanks and Regards,

S.B.V.Raju

Comment

The uVGA II uses an SSD1963, so download the header file for that and customise it as required for the end display (The manufacturer will probably provide the settings that need changing)
              Mark

Comment

Working...
              X