No announcement yet.

PICASO-GFX2, Related Display modules and Softwares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q30. Is it recommended to download/run the 4DGL program from the RAM during development stages?

Ans. Yes, it is desirable to download/run the program from RAM to eliminate unnecessary FLASH write cycles.

Comment

Q31. Where can I find a 4XE or 4FN file?

Ans. When you compile a 4DGL Source code a 4XE or 4FN file is generated (depending on whether you have the "Main" function in the 4DGL Source code or not) at the same file location where the 4DGL Source Code exists.

Comment

Q32. When I change the Orientation of the Display module, does the origin of the Touch Screen change?

Ans. Yes, with the change in Orientation, the Display Origin as well as the Touch Screen origin changes.

Comment

Q33. What Colours are available for use with the Graphics functions?

Ans. An assortment of colours are available that range from 0x0000 to 0xFFFF. A full listing of these colours can be found in the 4DGL_16bitColours.fnc file, which is located in the installed directory of the 4DWorkshop. This file can be accessed through the Workshop by firstly inheritting the file as so;

#inherit "4DGL_16bitColours.fnc"
          Right click on the file and click 'Open file at Cursor'. This will display all possible colours. The same technique can be used on other inherit files to view their details

Comment

Q34. Why are there two PmmCs for the uLCD-24PT(GFX)? How do I know which one is for my uLCD-24PT(GFX) module?

Ans. There has been two variants of the uLCD-24PT because of two variants of the Display Driver ICs. The two variants of the uLCD-24PT can be identified by the warranty label on the back of the uSD socket.

uLCD-24NPT is based on the old Display screen. The warranty label on the back of the uSD socket looks like the WarrantyLabel-24NPT.png image attached. These modules should be loaded with the uLCD-24PTNGFX-RXX.pmmc file.

uLCD-24PT-I is based on the new Display Screen. The warranty label on the back of the uSD socket looks like the WarrantyLabel-24PT-I.png image attached. These modules should be loaded with the uLCD-24PT-I-GFX-RXX.pmmc file.

Comment

Q35. Why are there two PmmCs for the uLCD-28PT(GFX)? How do I know which one is for my uLCD-28PT(GFX) module?

Ans. There has been two variants of the uLCD-28PT because of two variants of the Display Driver ICs. The two variants of the uLCD-28PT can be identified by the warranty label on the back of the uSD socket.

uLCD-28PT is based on the old Display screen. The warranty label on the back of the uSD socket looks like the WarrantyLabel-28PT.png image attached. These modules should be loaded with the uLCD-28PTGFX-RXX.pmmc file.

uLCD-28PT-I is based on the new Display Screen. The warranty label on the back of the uSD socket looks like the WarrantyLabel-28PT-I.png image attached. These modules should be loaded with the uLCD-28PT-I-GFX-RXX.pmmc file.

Comment

Q36. Why are there two PmmCs for the uLCD-32PT(GFX)? How do I know which one is for my uLCD-32PT(GFX) module?

Ans. There has been two variants of the uLCD-32PT because of two variants of the Display Driver ICs. The two variants of the uLCD-32PT can be identified by the warranty label on the back of the uSD socket.

uLCD-32PT is based on the old Display screen. The warranty label on the back of the uSD socket looks like the WarrantyLabel-32PT.png image attached. These modules should be loaded with the uLCD-32PTGFX-RXX.pmmc file.

uLCD-32PT-I is based on the new Display Screen. The warranty label on the back of the uSD socket looks like the WarrantyLabel-32PT-I.png image attached. These modules should be loaded with the uLCD-32PT-I-GFX-RXX.pmmc file.

Comment

Q37. I would like to Calibrate my uLCD-43(GFX) module with Resistive Touch. Is there a calibration program?

Ans. Please find attached the Calibration program for the uLCD-43(GFX) ( Resistive Touch) module. Copy the AR1020.inc file to the INCLUDE Folder (...\4D Labs\4D Workshop 3 IDE\INCLUDE) and program the ART1020_Touch_Calbration.4dg to uLCD-43 Display Module. Follow the instructions to calibrate the Resistive Touch screen.

Comment

Working...
                  X