Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• code source

hello
    I just started a project to end on a study ?cam ttl Electronika with a cardpan> that contains aGLCD. LIAISON I used for UART. but it remains to write the le="Cliquer ici pour voir d'autres traductions">source code to program the pic with C , if you can help me.
    cordially
    thank you

Hello there,
    Your post is a bit cryptic to me. do you need to write a driver for the ucam in C? So do you need a library for your pic? And what does this have to do with a GLCD? Are you trying to display the ucam picture on a small monochrome lcd?

Greetings, Daniel

Comment

It would be a good idea if you give us an outline of your project, we may be able to give you some code examples that can help you on your way.
      Regards,
      Dave

Comment

Hello there
        thank you Daniel & Dav. then the project on which I work is to achieve a16px; "> liaison between a?cam TTL, and a map of Electronika (lv32 MX) that contains a screen >PIC32
        GLCD .... is the purpose of my project is to display the images captured by the/span> cam on the GLCD. theproblem arises on the code I have implemented in the pic. I hope : 16px; ">that I have cleared the project.
        thank you

Comment

Working...
        X