Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PmmC load error: Unexpected response from display: -1

Hi,
    I loaded the uLCD-32PTSGC-LR-R19.PmmC onto my display this morning and that went fine. As I realised that the screen was the wrong way round, I tried to load uLCD-32PTSGC-L-R19.PmmC but with no luck.I always get the error " Unexpected response from display: -1" now.
    I also tried to use the FAT tool to see if I can communicate with the display, but it comes up with the error "Autobaud failed"
    The splash screen comes up, but nothing else is working????
    Any ideas what is going on?
    CheersDietmar

Hi guys- i've just bought a uLCD-32PT (GFX), but when a try to load Pmmc that show me this message "unexpected responsed from display: -0" i don't know what to do!

Comment

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I have a SGC module and got the same error message "unexpected responsed from display: -0". I wrote to support I still have no response.

Comment

Not sure when you wrote to support, but they only work 9-5 M-F (Eastern Australian time), so they may not have had a chance to repond yet.

1. Have you go a splash on your display? (SGC splash is in color, static and appears about 5 secods aftre power is applied only if there is no attempt to communicate with the display. GFX splash is small, green and only appears if a program has not been loaded, it blanks out after a few seconds).

2. Have you selected the correct comms port for the display?
        Mark

Comment

Hi,

I wrote to support last Friday via web site contact form.

I have static color text which indicates SGC but it not disappear. It's visible all the time.
          The port settings are ok as I'm able to communicate with the module as I can draw figures, draw text, etc.

The only issue is to upload GFX.

So, Let's assume. I can communicate with the module (e.g. draw lines), the splash screen stays all the time but I can draw and interact with the module using com port.

Comment

Are you using a 4D programming cable or a CE5, or an MB5?

3rd party cables wont work
            Mark

Comment

I'm using 3rd party cables with Reset signal. OK then, I have to buy the original cable.

Comment

I bought original usb cable and I can confirm that the problem disappeared.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X