Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert to Video?

Hello,
    Is there a way in graphics composer to select a sequence of discreet imported images, and tell GC to treat them as a set of video frames?
    For example, I am currently making a custom Image-based font, 34W x 40H. I have the numbers 0-9, letters A-Z, etc. They already exist as a set of discreet images on my hard drive.
    If I want to show the font using _VideoFrame, it seems I need to first gather all those discreet files into an animated GIF, then import into GC. It would be much easier to select the images in the GC list, select "make video", have GC check to make sure each image is the same size (else throw an error), etc.......

are they the same size

I could make a gif of them if you want - PM me and I will give you email address to send them

Comment

Hi Kaddrison,
      Thanks for the kind offer. Yes they are all the same size.
      I am able to convert the files to an animated gif, but it's a bit tedious as I need to import each character image into a frame and zero the coordinates. It seems a bit circuitous considering that GC can import the files directly.
      Ideally, we would be able to pick a beginning image and end image in GC, then select "Make Video" and have GC do it's magic......

Comment

Yeah, sorry about that. Had always assumed that there was a freeware program out there that could do that (and other things besides).

Actually I'm sure there is, just can't find it.
        Mark

Comment

Someone suggested advanced gif animator. There is a trial version, no idea how well it works or if the trial is too limited to be of use.
          Mark

Comment

Working...
          X