Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with LDR

Hi,

I am new at this forum. I have devboard G1-Goldelox-gfx2 and I am using the screen uOLED-160-G1 GFX. I have read in the following pdf “ GOLDELOX-GFX2 Embedded 4DGL Graphics Controller Advance Information” for Analog to Digital Converter that if I connect to I01 a Light Dependant Resistor (LDR) I can measure and record changes in ambient light.

Is there anyone who has tried it and if so whether it could help me? Sorry for my english

It would seem a fairly straight forward thing to do. What are you having trouble with? Can you show us how you have set it up and what code you are using?
    Mark

Comment

Can you tell me what ldr is what I use because I do not know; and also tell me where can I find a piece of code to drive.sorry again

Comment

try here
        As for the code - give it a try yourself then if you are stuck come back and ask questions

Comment

All types of LDR are compatible or is there a certain type that must be used?

Comment

All types will be compatible, they just have various different behaviours. This shouldn't be an issue for a 'first experiment' type thing
            Mark

Comment

OK.... thanks... I'll be back soon for further questions

Comment

Working...
              X