Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting sensors

Hi there,
    I need to connect the DS18B20 sensor to IO2, the speaker and the joystick to IO1, and the LDR to IO1. Individually are operated, but they don't work together. Is there a correct way to connect?
    Thanks!!

You certainly wont be able to have three things connected to IO1 at the same time, they will all interract with each other.

Without knowing what you are trying to do, maybe you can drop the speaker and switch between the Joystick and the LDR?
    Mark

Comment

I have to do a project in which firstly, I want to check the light and according the value, the module must set the contrast. LDR must work continuously. Next is shown a menu with 5 options:
      • slideshow,
      • video,
      • temperature,date & hour,exit.
      I navigate into menu with joystick. Also in case of error is playing an error-sound. Temperature sensor must works only if it is selected. During the execution I can't switch anything.
      Sorry for my english, I hope you understand.

Comment

You are going to have to switch something, there are only two I/O lines available.

Perhaps you can connect one to some kind of rotary selector to select devices sequentially
        Mark

Comment

ok! thanks. I try it..

Comment

you can get 1-wire A-D that will live on the same line as the DS18B20. get a 2 channel one 1 for LDR and 1 for joystick voltage.

Comment

Working...
            X