Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4D Workshop3 IDE with 4D ViSi (Test Release)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fancy button has 4 states if 'momentary' (up down) and 4 states if not momentary (up, pressed down, down, pressed down), if that makes sense.

hth
    Mark

Comment

Is there an example of it in the app notes? http://www.4dsystems.com.au/appnotes.php

(Sorry, don't have time to look at it atm)
      Mark

Comment

found the app note, didn't even know there is such a section on the site until now

is it just me or Image control doesn't work in ViSi programs anymore. Will try to revert back to the old IDE build and see if I can isolate the problem but so far all my Image controls get displayed halfsize on the screen

Comment

4D Workshop3 IDE Beta (Test Release)
          Rev 3.2.0.17

Note: All the known bugs fixed. "StaticText", "CoolGauge" and "AngularMeter"
          Added. Ability to have multiple forms in one program added.
          Mark

Comment

When I set the Digits property of LedDigitsDisplay (the ViSi widget) to 1 and hit compile, it would give me this error.Format '%.-' invalid or incompatible with argument.
            I am using 4D Workshop 3.2.0.17

Comment

In the workshop beta.Is there or will there be different module object ie. uoled-96 or uoled-128 to use with Visi?

Comment

Yes, we are working on a 4D-ViSi upgrade to provide support for the Goldelox-GFX2 range of display modules.
                Atilla

Comment

I've installed 4DWorkshop3 v3.2.0.17, but I can't find anything about 4D-Visi.
                  Did I have to install specific tool? Where I can find it?
                  Thanks. Polo

Comment

If you click open samples, you will find a folder full of Visi Samples.

If you click new, 4D-Visi program is at the bottom of the list.

On the Appnotes page http://www.4dsystems.com.au/appnotes.php there is a Visi Applications note.

More is coming, but that's all atm.
                    Mark

Comment

Working...
                    X