X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPsupport
    replied

The timings are only approximate.

I cannot recreate your problem, I only get one response per invocation.

Please check that you are not sending too much information with the command (that may be interpreted as another command), or some other command that you are not checking the response of.

Leave a comment:

• tamirci
    replied

i also tested it with wait untill touch. it worked with a strange way.

I m calling wait untill touch with 5000 to wait 5 seconds and then increase x counter when timeout happens or a touch event. When i run the code without touching screen it almost works expected x counter increase every 7 seconds. However; when i cut the waitby touching the screen x counter increase twice with 1 seconds interval then 5 seconds loop starts again. I mean wait untill touch retruns twice altough one touch takes place.

I tested the same thing with sleep it worked well.

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

Correct

Leave a comment:

• tamirci
    replied

is this behavior same for wait untill touch?

I mean when time finishes without touch response is NAK and if touch accurs before time finishes response is ACK, rigth?

regards,

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

You can turn the display off if you want to, using the control commands.

You could also display something 'dark'.

It's up to you

Leave a comment:

• tamirci
    replied

It worked well. By the way, sleep just puts picasso sgc processor into low power mode and it does not related with none of display function. Display keeps powered on altough sleep sends.

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

Yes, you will potentially get a double ACK.

Because the display is asleep, the response from any serial commands may be a bit 'sleepy, waking up'.

So the first ACK will be for awaking from the sleep, what follows will be an attempt to respond to what caused and follows the wakeup, but it may not be interpreted correctly.

To try and get around that I suggest using Autobaud('U') commands until the first ACK comes back.

Then wait a little while and either discard the comms buffer or just read it and ignore it.

Then you can resume processing as normal

Leave a comment:

• tamirci
    replied

Thanks for clarification, i will correct my function.

The ACK is serial command's ACK rigth? I just wonder whether double ACK will be get after sending serial command

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

For that particular sleep request, if it wakes because of it receives serial data you get an ACK. If it wakes because 10 seconds is up you get a NAK.

Hope that makes sense

Leave a comment:

• tamirci
    replied

Yes i m expecting ACK? isn't it correct?

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

There was a problem with R19 PmmCs, but I cannot reproduce your issue on the R22 PmmC.

If I send the command shown and wait I receive a NAK about 10 seconds later.

Are you perhaps on accepting an ACK?

Leave a comment:

• tamirci
    replied

PmmC Rev 2 is used. My commands are;

0x5A, 0x01, 0x0A

Best regards,

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

Which PmmC and what was the exact command and options?

Leave a comment:

• tamirci
    replied

Hi,

I m living the same problem with sleep command. I m sending sleep command then the module wents to sleep but nevew returns back altough i gave 10 seconds to sleep.

Any idea?

Leave a comment:

• prforbe
    replied

Thanks! That's one of those Duh! moments.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X