X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phil555
    replied

Hi,
    I'm using schematics on your datasheet REV5 : stand alone key mode application
    i did the same connections and i also tried a LEXAR uSD card 2Gb, but doesn't work. But on the PCB it's written REV1, is it the problem ?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• 4dTechSupport
    replied

Phil,
    apparently things look fine, If you could just post your connection details, we would be certain that the setup is correct. It may as well be a loose connection on the bread board or a dodgy uSD card. The uSD card needs to support SPI signals. There are duplicate uSD cards with popular brand names in the market that fail to work with SOMO-14D modules because they do not support SPI.
    So, if you could try a different uSD card and see if it works to prove the point.
    -Bilal

Leave a comment:

• phil555
    replied

I forgot : I use the AD4 filesexamples downloaded on your website

Leave a comment:

• phil555
    replied

Hi,
    I use a sandisk 2Gb micro SD card formatted in FAT16 on Windows XP.
    I tested this card and it's ok.
    The supply is made with 7805 regulator and 3 x1N4007 in serial to obtain 3.45V
    for the SOMO module and I put a 220uF on his VCC/GND pins.
    all it's monted on a breadboard.

The command buttons seem not working fine.
    If i push "PLAY"/"STOP" button : fthe first time I hear a begining of a recorded sound and then nothing more.If i push it a second time no sound, the third time this cycle do again the same.

With "NEXT" button I have the same operation but with another piece of another recorded sound.

With "PREVIOUS" button nothing happen except a little "cliq" sound.

To resume I hear just about one second of two different recorded sound with
    "PLAY"/"STOP" button and "NEXT" button in stand alone mode.

thank for your help

Leave a comment:

• 4dTechSupport
    replied

Phil,
    Could you provide your setup details, such as,
    -Connection details
    -uSD card brand, formatting and size
    -.ad4 files
    -Supply voltage

Leave a comment:

• phil555
    started a topic SOMO14 Audio problem

SOMO14 Audio problem

Hi,
    Somo 14 only read the first message (stand alone mode), and not the whole message, only about two seconds. may be it's impossible to record and read a sound message longer than 2 seconds ?
    and on the board it's written REV1, may be it's the old version of Somo and it's normal it's doesn't really work in stand alone mode ?

If anyone have some informatios.
    thank you so much.

Phil
Working...
X