uLCD14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uLCD14

I left a message via the website for support but not had a reply, we are using a ulcd144 and are just looking at getting a PCB made - I see its end of life - therefore do you have details of the new version - would like to try and get the PCB to fit both.

Most of the staff are still on annual leave and we get back to normal next Monday, we've been running with skeleton staff. From what I know the new display is 99.9% identical and should be a drop in replacement, however please check with tech support to confirm. New data sheet should be available next week or so.
    Edit: By drop in replacement I meant the LCD, the uLCD-144 module has definitely changed, it uses 10pin smt dual row header instead of the single row. Our goal is to achieve 100% SMT for all our products.
    Atilla

Comment

Hi

Its the module we use, so it was the 10pin header / mounting holes I need.

Karl

Comment

Hi Karl,

The drawing should be complete for you within the next couple of days, I will post it here once it is complete.

Regards
        James

Comment

As promised, attached is the drawing of the new uLCD-14 Display.

Hopefully this is what you require.

Regards

*EDITED* PDF UPDATED - See later Post with updated document
          James

Comment

Thanks James - do you have the Pinout tx Rx etc

Comment

Attached is a render of the which was done over the weekend, which shows the pinout - hopefully that helps

Regards

Attached files
              James

Comment

Found a few dimensions were missing and the PCB thickness was incorrect.

PDF updated.

Regards

Attached files -REV2-Assembly.PDF (135.6 KB)
                James

Comment

Working...
                X