Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fish tank LED light project?

hi,
    i m building a LED light for my fish tank, and i ve some question.
    - i ve an arduino MEGA and several PWM LED 'driver .
    i would like to know if the picaso SGC (touch screen)is able to drive the pwm out of the arduino, and if it is the best choice to do it? Do you have somewhere some skecth exemple?
    i haven't seen in the technical part of the picaso if there is a clock include (ds1307) , i think i ve to add it apart. right?
    thanks

Take a look here, hopefully it will help: http://4d.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=5238318&trail=50
    Atilla

Comment

thanks...so i ve bought it...i hope i will success to adapt my arduino sketch with this new screen....

Comment

hi all, so i ve received my touch screen and now i m looking for an example'sketch or a help.
        i'd like to know how to control an arduino command like analogWrite, with a button on the 4.3pt picaso gfx2. i tried to search on PICASO-SGC-COMMANDS-SIS-rev4.pdf but i don't know what is the good command to use
        HTML Code:
        like this simple sketch where the pin 13 is actived or disactived with a delay
        i want to activate or disactivate with a button on the touch screen...
        any idea?...thx
        [quote] void setup() {   pinMode(13, OUTPUT); }  void loop() {   digitalWrite(13, HIGH);   delayMicroseconds(100); // Approximately 10% duty cycle @ 1KHz   digitalWrite(13, LOW);   delayMicroseconds(1000 - 100); }[/quote]

Comment

This may be an old post, but regarding the ACK, systems will generally send the ACK/NACK at the old baud before switching to the new rate. This is to ensure that the host knows what is going on. When dealing with a generic system, there is no guarantee that the host can set up the UART in time to correctly receive the ACK at the new rate (and what happens when the display sends a NACK?) so we have a reliability issue with the ACK reception.

Comment

Sorry ... posted to the wrong thread.

Comment

Thought you might have deleted it and posted it to the right thread

Your argument is equally valid (or erroneous) if reversed.

Anyway, logic dictates that any ACK is sent after the 'current command' is complete, and so it is.

There is a 100ms delay before the ACK is sent, surely that is enough for any host to change its baud rate.
              Mark

Comment

Working...
              X