Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed to Fix Bug

Hi All,
    The code attached is running fine. However, there is a grey box covering part of the screen after the code is downloaded. I have no idea why is that happening.
    When I edited all of the (.GCI) to (.4XE) from the code, the grey box disappeared. Can anyone provide me some advises on how to fix that issue ? Because what I wanted is (.GCI) eventually.
    Thank you. Attached files FileImage.4dg (9.1 KB)

If you could attach all the files you are placing on the uSD card (zipped up) we might be able to look into this a bit further
    Mark

Comment

Hi,

Attached zip is all my GCI files. Can you take a look if there is any box covering the screen ? Thank you.

Attached files GCI.zip (467.2 KB)

Comment

If I place your files on an SD card and run the program in your first post I can't see any 'grey box'.

Are there changes that need to be made to the program to see the problem, do I need to press any of the buttons?

What PmmC version are you using?
        Mark

Comment

No, you don't have to hit any button. It will show a list of GCI files. I am using pmmc 2.7. Right now I try to reduce the files in my SD card to see if a "grey area" still covering part of the screen.

Thank you.

Comment

I can see no issue with your files and the 2.7 PmmC on a 32PT.

Are you perhaps using a display with the 'I' driver? and/or the wrong PmmC for your display.

Can you attach a photo showing the issue?
            Mark

Comment

I reformatted my microUSD. And the problem does not exit anymore. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X