Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I rotate the images to display properly on my 32pt screen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPsupport
    replied

No, that sort of thing would be too much work for Picaso.

What you can do is prerender the clock hand in 60 positions to create a video and then just display the frame for the current second.

You would need to do the same for the minute and hour hands.

Use the 'transparent' color for the background on 2 out of the three images, and away you go.

Leave a comment:

• gygill
    replied

A quick question to follow up on image rotation. I have a clock hand image that I would like use instead of a simple line and bullet. Is there a way within the Picaso GFX2 environment to rotate the image about a point and have it display on the screen. I realize that I would have to erase the previous location.I am using the 32PT-GFX2 with pmmc rel 30.
    Thank you for your assistance.
    Regards,
    Geof

Leave a comment:

• firehopper
    replied

thanks that did it, and I totally missed that command when I read through the guide.. I'm sorry

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

Sorry, in that case you will need to add

gfx_Set(SCREEN_MODE,LANDSCAPE) ;

To your program

Leave a comment:

• firehopper
    replied

I cant find the proper pmmc, I want to run it in programmable mode, not serial mode.

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

If you want your 32PT to be in Landscape mode then load the Landscape mode PmmC and process your videos in the normal way.

Leave a comment:

• firehopper
    replied

no not really. Most videos are landscape type, the display wants it in the other direction, How do we display them in the proper direction so it does a full screen image

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

I would assume a video would already be in ther 'correct' orientation

If it isn't then surely you would need to use a video editing program to fix it up.

Leave a comment:

• firehopper
    replied

okay, what about videos?

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

Use Paint or equivalent to rotate the image

Leave a comment:

• How can I rotate the images to display properly on my 32pt screen?

I try and rotate the image, but it does not display properly, what parimeters do I need to change to get it to display properly? (either in GC or in the lcd program itself.
Working...
X