No response from 4D systems HQ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No response from 4D systems HQ?

I ordered a display over a week and a half ago direct from the 4D systems store. I received an order confirmation but no delivery confirmation yet. I tried to contact them many times but no answer - by phone, by website email.
    I am going to start a paypal dispute. I dont seem to have any option. I hate to do it.
    Colin

Hi Colin,

Your package has been shipped and the FedEx details have been sent to your email. Much apologies in the delays, we're still clearing backlogs since the new year break, we'll be back to normal operations by next week.

Please note our office hours are 8:30am -17:00pm Monday to Friday Australian Eastern Standard Time.

Thank you for your support and have a great day.

~ Sinan

Comment

Thanks for the update Sinan, I am glad to see it is on it's way. The delay is not as much a problem as not knowing if anything is happening. You might want to send a broadcast message next time you are backlogged and expect a delay in shipment beyond a few days. I would have been happy to get a notice saying it's in the queue so I didnt have to worry about it.
      I really look forward to evaluating the display. It seems like a great product!
      Colin

Comment

Hi Colin,

Pleasure to be able to assist. We're adding some extra team members to keep up with the demand. Feel free to contact me at anytime if required.

Thank you for your continued support.

~ Sinan

Comment

Hi Sinan,
          I received the product today.I am really impressed. The quality of the LCD panel is excellent! Bright and nice resolution. I've been looking for a bare display of this quality for a long time. I can see myself using this product a lot and it's nice that I dont need another microcontroller, it's all integrated.
          I also like that when I plugged in the usb cable it lit up and a demo program came on. Instant gratification. Thanks.
          Great product!
          Colin

Comment

Working...
          X