wav file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wav file

I'm using a ULCD-32_GFX2 Module, 2gb memory card,running WavMenu.4dg program to test wave files. All formats that i have tried have came back with the error "cannot open file" including files generated with
    Cool edit "AVS audio edit" and a couple of others.

Looking for a wav file or source of know working wav files to try.

Sounds like the problem may be elsewhere, but first try some of the wav files in the

resources\copy to usd

samples folder
    Mark

Comment

Try the workshop test files in:-

\4D Labs\RESOURCES\Copy to uSD
      Regards,
      Dave

Comment

I checked 2 computers with 4D Labs on them neither of them have Resource folder on them. Shouldn't the Resource fold have been installed with 4D-workshop IDE tool?

Comment

It will have been.

If, in Workshop, you click File, Open Samples, then navigate to Resources\Copy to uSD and then change the option to 'all files' you should see 5 wav files there (amongst other things)
          Mark

Comment

I've just tried to run the WavMenu.4dg demo myself and got the same problem, saying "Unable to open WAV file"...
            Well the solution is quite simple: there's a wrong comment set in line 151.
            Un-comment line 151 and comment out line 152, that's it...
            With the actual comment it won't work unless your wave file is called "DING.WAV" ;-)

hope that helps
            cheers
            rmac

Comment

I installed 4D workshop ide tool and watched while it installed, created 2 4d labs folder one in the Program files and the other in a document folder. The document 4d Lab folder had the wave files. I was looking in the wrong 4D lab folder.

I copied wave files to the disk and tested I have sound.

Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
              X