Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Codenameless
    replied

or can any microcontroller be interfaced with the PICASO MD1? what libraries/header files will it need? help please. thanks.

Regards, Codenameless

Leave a comment:

• Codenameless
    replied

the PmmC loader came there. so its loaded in the board. hmmm. now what are the libraries I need to import/include in my microcontroller? do you have an idea? I have a sample program and the compiler ask for so many libraries like the Picaso.h, NewSoftSerial.h, Print.h, etc. need help on this.

Regards, Codenameless

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

You should be able to find everything here:-

http://www.4dsystems.com.au/prod.php?id=15

I would expect you don't need the PmmC file as the most recent one is probably already loaded (but who knows, where did it come from?)

Leave a comment:

• Codenameless
    replied

what libraries would I need? what files would I need? do I need that PmmC file inside the MD1 or the uSD card? sorry but I am a real noob about this. :x

thanks.

Regards. Codenameless

Leave a comment:

• Codenameless
    replied

hmmmm. okay. can I make my microcontroller control the MD1 on what it would display?

Leave a comment:

• ESPsupport
    replied

The MD1 model has been discontinued for quite some time now.

Only serial was ever available for it.

Leave a comment:

• Codenameless
    started a topic PICASO-MD1 setup & programming w/ Mbed uController

PICASO-MD1 setup & programming w/ Mbed uController

Hello guys! I am a student and I am new with the device. Can anyone teach me the steps on how to setup and program the PICASO MD1?

I'll be using a Mbed microcontroller as the host uc. What language should I use? the 4DGL or the serial? What are the software needed? I'll be waiting for your reply. Thanks.

-Codenameless
Working...
X