Can't get USB-MB5 to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get USB-MB5 to work

I have been successfully using the 4D Programming Cable to program my uLCD43(GFX). No problems.However, for space/access reasons in the final enclosure of my project, I want to switch over to using the uUSB-MB5. I put the uUSB-MB5 on the same pins that 4D Programming Cable had been on, and then I use a USB cable from the MB5 to my computer. I expected that to serve the same purposes as the 4D Programming Cable.
    The red light on the MB5 comes on and the MB5 provides power to the uLCD43(GFX), but when I attempt to download a program, Workshop just hangs.
    Am I missing a step? Am I misunderstanding what the MB5 is for? Do I need to do something else in order to utilize the MB5?

For the MB5 you will need to configure it for 'more power', see here http://4d.websitetoolbox.com/post/Power-Setting-for-uUSBMB5-and-4D-Programming-Cable-2990300

Other than that, I presume you have the software installed and the correct com port selected?
    Mark

Comment

Thank you. I will check out the "more power" configuration.

Comment

I have the same problem as all of you. And I fix the problem as your advice but it still error. "Device is not responding. Please check your configuration."

Comment

Please check and respond to the questions asked to you in your other post about this problem.
          Mark

Comment

Working...
          X