• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uVGA_II driver picture size

Hi ,
    I'm just testing my new uVGA-II sgc driver module... I got it today

I used this command to set resolution of the display
    //select screen resolution 320x240 uVGA-II only!
    putc(0x59); putc(0x0C);putc(0x00);com_ok();
    widht and height relation is OK but picture on the screen is maybe half of right size...
    I want to use that uVGA_II driver because my picaso module display is so small...sure I loose that touch control...
    everything works but monitor display is only half of real size as you can notice from attached pics...

please help me to get right size for monitor (rather old monitor Hewlett Packard HSTND-2L07 19 inch standard monitor for PC)

good feelings for everybody .... best regards
    -arto-

Attached files

Looks like your monitor doesn't support QVGA and is (luckily, it thinks) giving you VGA instead.

As the monitor is fairly old QVGA probably didn't exist "formaly" when it was made.

If you can find the specs for it, see what it documents support for, then, maybe, you can change the resolutions using DISP to take advantage of the lowest resolution it supports.
    Mark

Comment

ESPsupport wrote:
      Looks like your monitor doesn't support QVGA and is (luckily, it thinks) giving you VGA instead.

As the monitor is fairly old QVGA probably didn't exist "formaly" when it was made.

If you can find the specs for it, see what it documents support for, then, maybe, you can change the resolutions using DISP to take advantage of the lowest resolution it supports.
      Thank's for yout answer ... I tried to google the specs for that HP display but no success...
      Also I used DISP program and it reads from display resolution ok (=320x240)
      so seems to me there's no solution for my little problem...

Comment

Mr. artohautala, we will really appreciate if you post the whole method for creating display pic.....I am still confused there is so much hassle in displaying picture.
        Fahad Farooqi
        Sir Syed University Of Engineering And Technology
        [email protected]

Comment

Thank you very much for your good answer sir Fahad

I gave up for a while to use that uVGA-II sgc driver module...

but maybe I'll return to that subject in near future...

good autumn

-arto-

Comment

Working...
          X