No announcement yet.

Display image from uSD card FAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I file name was different withing the uSD card. Now play wav is working well.

Do you have any idea for image? why i m seeing it different from GC produced one?
    Serkan

Comment

I have no USB adaptor therefore cant use FAT Controller.Really, you should get one, it will save you heartaches and enable you to update the PmmC if you need to.

Do you have any idea for image? why i m seeing it different from GC produced one?
      Without seeing both (can you post a photo) all I can do is guess that the resolution in GC is not the same as the display and the image is being wrapped/offset when shown on the display.
      Mark

Comment

Yes you are correct i think.
        My original resolution is 240X320. This means x (cloumn)=240 while y(row)=320. But i using landspace type of the screen therefore screen becomes 320X240. This means x (cloumn)=320 while y(row)=240. My text and grpahics commands works well with respect to landspace mode. However; When i chose 320x240 setting on Graphics composer, i tougth it will be configured for lanspace (240x320) but it does it portrait (320x240).

So what is your suggestion to see picture on 240x320 screen lanspace mode. What i need to use on Grphics Composer. By the way, i wish there would be a lanspace portrait selection on Graphics Composer.

Regards,
        Serkan

Comment

I would have thought GC would orientate it whatever way you told it to, it has 320x240 and 240x320 settings.

How have you reorientated the display? The orientation command in SGC only reorients text, it does not reorent movies/images off uSD. To reorient everything you need to change either the header file (using DISP) or the PmmC, depeding upon the display model you have.

I guess since you don't have a cable that might be a bit hard. As a workaround you can generate your images in Portrait and prerotate them before you put them in GC. Messy, but doable.
          Mark

Comment

You will need to set the orientation back to portrait before displaying the image and then change it back to Landscape after displaying it
            Mark

Comment

Working...
            X