Arduino Demo Code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arduino Demo Code

I found a sketch for an Arduino Mega to "demonstrate" the 32PT SGC... Doesn't work... Where can I find a demo sketch and or libraries and demo code? is it possible I didn't get all of this sketch?
    Code:
    void setup(){  Serial3.begin(9600);} int g_nMessageCounter = 0;bool g_bLineMode = false; void loop(){  // Switch between line mode and character mode every 100 messages  if (g_nMessageCounter == 0)  {    g_bLineMode = !g_bLineMode;    if (g_bLineMode)      Serial3.write(0x12); // switch to line mode.    else      Serial3.write(0x11); // Switch to character mode.      delay(5000); // give the display a chance to adapt.   }   // Every 50 messages, clear the screen.  if (g_nMessageCounter == 50)  {    Serial3.write(0x0c);    delay(500); // give the display a chance to clear.  }   // Every 100 messages, start again.  g_nMessageCounter = (g_nMessageCounter + 1) % 100;   Serial3.write("Hello World!\n");  if (g_bLineMode)  {    // Continue when we get the handshake character.    while (!Serial3.available())      ; // wait for handshake.   }   else    delay(200); }
    IMO
    (Based on Many Years of Mistakes)

Try this

Comment

The Link you sent me is "Not Found
      IMO

Comment

The Arduino data is 3 month's old and only works (to the best of my efforts and the author's opinion) on ver .023 of the Arduino IDE I use Ver 1.0 of The Arduino IDE. I exchanged emails with Ave33 on or about the last week in May or the first week in June.. Due to file incompatibilities between the various files required to build any piece of code both the author, Ave33 and I agreed that Mixing the two IDE's would not be a great idea as I have developed the balance of the files that use the Display in IDE Ver 1.0 and I would have the choice of rewriting the display libraries in Ver 1.0 or rewrite all the extant code in IDE ver 023, as a matter of fact he attempted to solicit a "donation" so he could spend more time writing the Ver 1.0 code. I informed him that I would be very happy to donate/buy a current version and when he notified me of the revised files I would buy them from him at that time. The "New?" Arduino 1.0 files can be found here: "https://github.com/rei-vilo/Serial_LCD/tree/Arduino-1.0" If you look at them they ask for files that aren't around or are just unavailable...
        The Ver 1.0 files are just so much wasted space as they won't compile...
        The link you sent me looks like the Arduino Forum Display discussion thread... Of no help to me...
        IMO

Comment

Working...
        X