Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interlaced Video Output

Hi,

I want to connect the uVGA to an automotive screen (800x480) which has a analog RGB input. My problem is that there is an interlaced video signal expected. That means, that the uVGA sends out the picture line by line, but I would like to get first the odd lines and then the even lines as this is the mode how the TV-input that I want to connect is working.

So maybe someone here has some ideas to solve this issue...

Thanks in advance,

Andreas

Sorry, it can't be done, only non interlaced is supported
    Mark

Comment

Hi,

is there a possibility to add interlaced video output in future software - so it would be easy to connect the uVGA to standard RGB-Inputs at a TV. I think this would increase the usability of the uVGA for many applications...

Regards, Andreas

Comment

It's not supported by the hardware, so it cannot be added with a software change
        Mark

Comment

Hi,

Is there an extension planned in future to support interlaced VGA? This would make the uVGA fit to standard RGB (Scart) input of TV's when using a 720x480 resolution with 60Hz.

Or is it possible to change some register settings using the DISP-Tool to get an interlaced picture?

Thank's a lot, Andreas

Comment

Ok, a clarification, maybe, it is not supported by the SSD1963 chip.

So there is nothing we can do to support it.

And if you can find an SSD1963 'type' chip that supports interlacing, we'd like to know about it
            Mark

Comment

Working...
            X