No announcement yet.

uadd_3232 et UDEC5ZB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The number of decimal places on the leddigits control is FIXED. If you have decimals set to two, then the mindigits should be set to 3, so a 0 will show as "0.00". If decimals is set to 1, then set mindigits to 2, so a 0 will display as "0.0".

Accordingly, the number you send to the display needs to be scaled by the number of decimal places. If your scale reads 1234.5676, and your display is set to two decimal places, you need to send 123456 to the display (which will show as 1234.56). If your scale reads 12345.6, and your display is set to two decimal places, you need to send 1234560 (which will show as 12345.60)

Comment

howard
      in the test case that I practiced I sent a message via hyperterminal without commas.

I have a 0.0 display and if I send 0 enter become display .0 that does not seem normal to me.

that we must always be sent in the same format as number of characters you make a copy of each character that are stuck in leddigitdisplay.

if I understand well.

thierry

Comment

Did you follow posts #28 and #29?

Also, do you have mindigits set to 2?

Comment

Good evening all
          hello howard
          as you know the code you send me can you tell me how I can delete characters (before and after) the value interrese me in the frame.

thank you
          thierry

Comment

Hi Thierry,

Not quite sure what you are asking, please try to explain in greater detail.

Also, and I hope this doesn't sound too harsh, but it is considered courteous to answer (or at least acknowledge) a post when someone is trying to answer your questions (for example, my last post)..... Has the last issue been resolved?

Comment

hello howard
              you're right and I beg you to accept my apologies.

I did not do the test with the balance because I have more now.
              and I had more display because it made the soul.
              so I took another scale, but the protocol is different, and I received a new Îlcd32 and Îlcd 43.

conserne in your mod with terminal it worked by changing

if (i> (digit by if (i> = (digit sending in the first case enter 0
              I .0 display with a = I 0.0

the problem I have with the new protocol:

I receive G+000000 I do not know if I have a cr or lf or crlf at the end

a display is panic.

I apologize again impropriety.

greetings
              thierry

Comment

Does the scale have a manual listing the protocol specifications?

What French->English translator are you using? A lot of what you are typing is getting garbled....

"A display is Panic" ??????? If I convert to French, I get "Un Ãcran, c'est la panique"

Comment

Perhaps if you post in French, I can dump it into Google translate, then at least I can see other possible translations.....

Comment

I use google translate.

when I say'' this is panic, "I mean me leddigitdisplay 6 characters displayed on the 8 and 0 a very high speed. practically I do not see that 8.

you should know that each brand has its balance protocol. there is no standard in weighing even certain brand and model have different protocol.

different length, spaces above or below, special signs.

I think I can not synchronize a frame, either because there is no lf end of the message and I fill the buffer up to 20 characters before displaying only 6 characters (in leddigitsdisplay).

I would have to search the first character is a G (gross) or N (net) or T (tare) and as soon as I have this character I count the received characters and displays those that suit me.
                    I flange or the number of characters in the receipt number of the frame that I have tried without success because nothing worked and after a "comp'nload" worshop on the screen remained black, it was in this case that I comp'nload again without the SD card and I turned the sink to find the correct display.
                    />so I was afraid to destroy the card I gave this code.

I think if i write = G = 0 and then serialbufctr serialbufctr = 8 then if the reception is finished. I do not see how I'm going to write but

see you soon

greetings
                    thierry

Comment

What is the make / model of the scale you are trying to interface to?

Comment

hi howard
                        I put you as a result of the email addresses that I have to connect products to term.

I currently work on a MAD58 (mesurtec).
                        http://www.mesurtec.com/France/Transmetteurnumerique/indextransmetteurnumerique.htm

http://www.baxtran.com/producto.php?c=2&sc=11&idp=54

http://europe.ohaus.com/europe/fr/home/produits/product-families/RD-EU.aspx
                        http://europe.ohaus.com/europe/fr/home/produits/product-families/T3XW-EU.aspx

http://www.rinstrum.com/product.php?id=87

greetings
                        thierry

Comment

howard

I'm changing the esssai "\ n" "\ r" to simulate a cr lf instead of a

the result is the same.

I'll try again to reduce the number of characters at the reception.

see you soon
                          thierry

Comment

I got the manual for the communications MAD59, which is the same as for the MAD58. What command are you using to get the data from the scale?

It looks like all answers are terminated with CR, ASCII code 0x0D (13 decimal) which should be '\r'

Comment

I use the gross weight control SG send page 7 of

They write on page 4 "in this manual" _ "means clustering space &" "means clustering enter (cr / lf).

I was in that moment how to find cr / lf.

can we put "\ r \ n"?

thank you see you soon
                              thierry

Comment

"\ r ,\ n" does not function

Comment

Working...
                                X